From our Starfish Lane family
At Starfish Lane, we are committed to helping our customers through this uncertain time, and completely understand that many of our customers, especially our soon-to-be-married couples, might be feeling overwhelmed. We are here to help!
Our Store –
- Although things are changing daily, we can assure you that business is proceeding as usual at Starfish Lane.
Our spacious store is open, and the design and production team is still working hard on orders.
- We have implemented additional hygiene practices in store, with surfaces disinfected daily.
- We will continue to keep an eye on government guidelines to inform us in the future.
For Current Orders/ Past Customers –
- If your event is postponed to a later date we can place your order on hold for as long as is required. No deposits will be lost.
- If you require a reprint of new invitations due to date changes, we are offering discounted reprints.
- We are offering discounted ‘Change the Date’ cards, as a formal way of informing your guests of postponements or date changes.
- Any final payments can be made via direct deposit, phone or email and we can post your order to you upon completion.
- Alternatively, feel free to call through for final payment, and we will have your order ready for you to collect with reduced contact.
For New Orders –
- If you’d prefer not to come into store, we are more than happy to work with you via email/ phone.
- You can browse all designs on our website, as well as place orders for paper and envelopes.
- To take a little financial pressure off, we have adjusted our pricing.
- We’re providing priority turnaround with no extra charge, to give couples more room to make last-minute changes, particularly for wedding reception stationery.
- If you would like to lock in your order, we are more than happy to facilitate any future postponement if necessary.
As each day unfolds and the reality of this unprecedented world crisis evolves, many of us are taking stock, praying, re evaluating, changing plans, taking care of ourselves and those close to us. We truly understand how difficult this time is and we are here to help any of you facing uncertainty in your Wedding plans. Please feel free to give us a call/email or visit our beautiful spacious, clean shop – we are still OPEN. This serious crisis will pass, and there will be a break in the clouds. In the meantime, we at Starfish Lane are keeping our eyes on the other side of this difficult time.
Here’s to working through this together,
– Avrile, Nicole, Allie and Courtney