DL Menus are probably the most common size our customers order here at Starfish Lane and at 99x210mm they fit nicely on a dinner plate. Whether for your Wedding day, Birthday, Christmas Party or Work Event our DL menus are always a winner.
Consider whether you’d like to include personalised guest names with your menus. This can be printed directly onto your menus or alternatively included as a separate place card or guest name tag. You can view our place card and guest name tag inspiration here.
Furthermore, if you have a big menu or would like to also include your drinks menu a double-sided menu may be the perfect option for you.
Things to keep in mind when ordering your event menus
- How many will you need? This will depend on whether you’re personalising your menus with printed guest names or not. If you are, you will require one menu per guest, but if you aren’t personalising your menus, consider whether you’d like one menu per person or shared menus.
- What would you like to spend? It’s good to have an idea of what you would like to spend beforehand, however we will always work with you to reach a place where you’re happy with both the design and your spend.
- Do you have a big menu or drinks menu? If so, consider a double-sided menu or opting for a larger size such as our 120x180mm menus. If you would like to include a drinks menu we suggest this go on the back side of the menu.
- Will it be read in dim lighting? If so, make sure the text is an easy to read font and large enough.
- Where will it be placed? Will it be placed on a dinner plate, beside it or elsewhere? Think about the surrounding colours including the colour of the plate, cutlery and/or florals and how this will complement your menu choice.
Image 1 – This design is from our Forest Dreams Wedding Invitation Suite.
Image 2 – This design is from our Australian Natives Wedding Invitation Suite.
Image 3 – This design is from our Delicate Blush Wedding Invitation Suite. Image by: Andrew Richards Photography
Image 4 – This design is from a photoshoot – please enquire. Image by: Peggy Saas Photography
Image 5 – This design is from our Coastal Elegance Wedding Invitation Suite.Add to WishlistAdd to Compare
Our Timeless Wreath Guest Book is a stunning, sophisticated design handmade with love at Starfish Lane. With a personalised monogram in soft grey complemented by formal fonts and silver hardware. This classy design is perfect for your Wedding or Engagement Party and is an amazing keepsake! Complemented by our textured Felt white paper and backed with our Ash Grey Paper. This design…
Our Forever and Always Ribbon Wedding Guest Book is a stunning, sophisticated neutral design handmade with love at Starfish Lane. With light ash grey text in a calligraphy script, complemented by our silk ribbon and silver hardware. This beautifully soft white and silver design would match any wedding theme or colour scheme, and is an amazing keepsake for the bride…
Ensure your guests find their seats with ease with the beautiful Minimalist Alphabetical Table Seating Plan from Starfish Lane! Welcome your guests to your reception with signage perfectly matched to the theme of the wedding. Your guests will have no difficulty finding their place with this large A1 (549x841mm) sized plan. The Minimalist Table Seating Plan is also designed to match…
Our Oh Baby Guest Book is handmade with love at Starfish Lane and features soft pastel colours in cute watercolour stripes. A beautiful keepsake from your Baby Shower! Available in two colour options – baby blue or soft pastel pink. Printed on our textured Linen card, this adds a luxurious quality feel. Colour Available in baby blue or…